Listen in to Episode 72 of The Relationship Restaurant to hear from Stephanie Kirby on the power dynamic shifts occurring in your home during COVID-19.
Stephanie discusses homeschooling routines for kids, how to explain what COVID-19 is to your kids, and potential conflicts/tension in your household.
- Block out segments of time and keep consistency
- One focus at a time. Do not try to homeschool and work at the same time
- Get online resources such as the zoo or aquariums that offer free worksheets and presentations
- Structure is important
- Mansplaining your expectations
- Coordinating routines
- Homeschooling should not follow regular school day 8-3
Contact us to learn more about counseling for your household and how to adapt during this pandemic.